Check the latest dive video and the myriad of fish and marine life making HMAS Brisbane home.
Divers are coming back to the dive centre just raving about the dives they have been having. We’re diving every day this week and over the weekend.. Full report.
Current dive conditions on HMAS Brisbane -
Shark Dive: Non certified divers $245*
- all day entry into UnderWater World
- scuba dive lesson with a qualified instructor
- all scuba equipment
- 30 minute dive in the shark Oceanarium More ...
This year, 2011 we will see the 6th year anniversary of the scuttling of the former HMAS BRISBANE as a dive wreck/artificial reef off Mooloolaba. What a success it has been. When you dive the HMAS Brisbane we will see the life that is there, it is just amazing.
I am sure the manner in which the soft and hard corals have colonised and the diverse marine life that now calls the BRISBANE it's home, has stunned everyone.
Want to experience the ULTIMATE ADRENALIN RUSH?
Then book a DIVE WITH THE SHARKS at UNDERWATER WORLD
NEW: An image gallery of the life of the HMAS Brisbane.
Blue Water Dive, Mooloolaba to provide you with the ultimate diving Experience.
Catering to all of your diving requirements.
Blue Water Dive, Mooloolaba is the only accredited PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre on the Sunshine Coast. Our training staff consist of very experienced, fully qualified Instructors, male and female, who are the primary educators for our Scuba Diving training programs. We teach people from beginners right through to Instructors.
- The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course is a fantastic way to be introduced to the amazing underwater world which is only accessible on scuba!
- Learn to dive with the Sunshine Coasts longest established 5 star INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- (this means we teach from beginners right through to instructors).
- Advanced Diving Continuing the adventure is one of the best moves you can make and possibly the best course there is.
- The PADI Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level as you will learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
- Dive Master Take the first step in your professional dive career and become a PADI Dive Master. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you'll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills as you become a dive professional.
- Specialities Various specialities including Wreck, Deep, and Nitrox
- Dive Instructor Courses Become a Dive Instructor with the Sunshine Coasts longest established
- 5 star Instructor Development Centre.
"Dive HMAS Brisbane". We are the leading Dive Centre servicing the wreck of the EX HMAS BRISBANE.
Our extensive range of OCEANIC dive equipment, is from a world class manufacturer and is regularly serviced and maintained to ensure consistent serviceability and performance. For more info please visit the Dive Shop. Beautiful all year diving conditions and ease of access have made former destroyer, the HMAS Brisbane, one of Australia’s most talked about dive sites. HMAS Sydney, recently discovered off the West Australian coast will not become a dive site. A unique conservation marine park has been created around the ex-HMAS Brisbane, a former warship that is now under 28 metres of water off the Sunshine Coast.
Tony and I have completed a number of dives to complete our TDI Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Diving Instructor program. We will be offering both of those courses through Blue Water very shortly. It was a great program, very challenging at times, however very rewarding. Special thanks to Richard Taylor for the very well conducted program.
Blue Water Dive is one of only two scuba diving charter operators who are permited to dive on the wreck of the
EX HMAS BRISBANE
Australia's Number One wreck dive site.