Learn to Dive
LEARN TO SCUBA DIVE COURSE
with the sunshine coasts longest established 5 star Instructor Development Centre
(this means we teach from beginners right through to instructors)
Discover the magic and mystery of the underwater world through PADI's Learn to Dive Course. Through the careful and expert instruction of our qualified staff you will learn all the skills of scuba diving in the pool and open water environment which will allow you to become a certified PADI Open Water Diver. This internationally recognised qualification will allow you to dive anywhere in the world and will open the door to many exciting aquatic adventures!!
COST $ 595
The PADI Open Water Diver includes: Knowledge development covering the fundamentals of scuba diving including dive equipment and techniques, 5 confined water dives and 4 open water boat dives on our local coral reefs which are very similar in marine life to the GREAT BARRIER REEF!!
* All SCUBA Diving gear
* Pool training and lectures by our highly qualified & experienced PADI Instructors ( male & female )
* Pool entry
* PADI Ultimate crew pack, including:
Electronic Multi Level Dive Tables
Dive Log Book
* All open water dives including boat dives
* P.A.D.I. Internationally recognised Open Water Certification Gold Card
What Do You Need To Do?
- Provide us with a Diving Medical which is no more than 3 months old and signed by a qualified Diving Doctor to the Australian Standard AS4005.1.
Click here for our medical Form.You can also find a doctor in your local area.
- 2 Passport photos
- Notepad and pen
- Your Mask Snorkel and Fins, as they are personal equipment. It is a recomendation by QLD Workplace Health & Safety that each studend have thier own personal items due to hygiene issues. If you have your own bring them in.
If you wish you can purchase a set at a discounted rate in the shop, there is time allocated for this on the first and second day of your Open Water Course and we can show you a range of equipment to suit your future diving needs and ensure a correct fit, catering for all budgets. Altrernatively you can hire a set from the school at a cost of $80 for the course duriation.
- Swimmers, towel and sunscreen
- Course cost is $595. A $250AUD (non-refundable) deposit to be paid prior to course to confirm your exact course date. The balance of payment is to be made one week prior to course commencement.
Please note: Deposits are non-refundable within 21 days of course commencement date.
Please note: Course sizes are limited to six students so as to optimize the quality of training, we have to advise that once your course has commenced that there will be no refund should you fail to complete the course. All encouragement is given and Instructors will do their upmost to see that you succeed and have an enjoyable course.