RESCUE SCUBA DIVER COURSE
become a safer diver with the sunshine coasts only
5 star instructor development centre
The PAD! Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level because you'll learn to took beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyabte way to build your confidence.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of Emergency First Response course or equivalent certification in last 24 months
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you'll cover:
• Self-rescue and diver stress
• dive first aid
• emergency management and equipment
• swimming and non-swimming assists
• panicked diver response
• underwater problems
• missing diver procedures
• surfacing the unconscious diver
• in water artificial respiration
• egress (exits)
• first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
• dive accident scenarios
• Rescue Diver Manual, boat dives, expert Instructor tuition, certification costs and pool entry.
Candidate to supply:
Current first aid certificate. ( We can organise if required. )
IF NEEDED - All quality OCEANIC equipment is available for the entire course at just
2 passport photos.
• 3 days including theory training and dive sessions
To dive the HMAS Brisbane you must complete appropriate paperwork. Spend more time in the water.
HMAS Brisbane Blue Water Dive are one of only two South East Queensland scuba diving charter operators who are permitted to dive on the wreck of the ex-HMAS Brisbane off Mooloolaba.
For more information on Australia's Number One wreck dive site, follow this link to our ex-HMAS Brisbane web page.
By the way, we're diving on the wreck of the ex-HMAS Brisbane daily from our new centre at Mooloolaba.
This is a 'must see' Queensland wreck dive, so don't miss out, book now!